Effective May 1, 2020
The Grayslake Golf Course will open to the public on Friday, May 1 with certain restrictions in place. In addition to the general social distancing standards outlined in the Stay-At-Home Order, golfers need to abide by the following restrictions provided by the Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity.
- If you are experiencing cold or flu symptoms, please stay home.
- All patrons must adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Tee times are being offered in 15 minute intervals.
- Players must reserve a tee time in advance either online at www.grayslakegolfcourse.com/teetimes or by calling the Clubhouse (847-548-4713). Walk-ins are not allowed.
- Only twosomes are allowed.
- Golfers should wear a face covering when social distancing isn’t possible, such as when checking in.
- Insist on social distancing on tees, greens, and throughout the round.
- Players shall maintain adequate physical distancing between other twosomes.
- Bring your own supply of balls, tees, ball markers, pull cart, water, towel, snacks, and any other equipment needed.
- Bring hand sanitizer with you and use during and at the end of the round.
- Players should pick up their own ball and handle their own scorecard.
- Leave the flag in place while putting.
- Sort out the sand in the bunker with a club.
Following these precautions and operational restrictions allows us to keep the course open. Thank you for your cooperation.