Effective May 29, 2020
The Grayslake Golf Course is open to the public with certain restrictions in place. In addition to the general social distancing standards, golfers need to abide by the following restrictions provided by the Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity.
- If you are experiencing cold or flu symptoms, please stay home.
- All patrons must adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Players are strongly encouraged to reserve a tee time in advance either online at www.grayslakegolfcourse.com/teetimes or by calling the Clubhouse at (847) 548-4713.
- Tee times are being offered in 10 minute intervals.
- Golfers should wear a face covering when social distancing isn’t possible, such as when checking in.
- Insist on social distancing on tees, greens, and throughout the round.
- Players shall maintain adequate physical distancing between other groups.
- Bring hand sanitizer with you and use during and at the end of the round.
- Players should pick up their own ball and handle their own scorecard.
- Leave the flag in place while putting.
- Sort out the sand in the bunker with a club.
Following these precautions and operational restrictions allows us to keep the course open. Thank you for your cooperation.